Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information about you when you use our website, including:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other identifying information when you provide it to us. We will only collect this information with your explicit consent.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our website, including the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the amount of time you spend on each page.
- Technical Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, including the type of device, the operating system, and the browser you use.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request, such as responding to your inquiries or processing your orders.
- To improve our website, including analysing how users interact with our site and identifying areas for improvement.
- To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters or promotional offers, but only with your consent.
- Your data will be used to contact you about NHS 24/7 services and provide you support, information, or marketing information on related events to you. Some information may be used for analytic purposes, for instance, to understand which hospitals have a 24/7 ambassador and which may require further support from the campaign. If you no longer wish to be part of the ambassador programme or receive further communications, you may opt-out at any time and your data will be deleted in accordance with the GDPR. Your data will never be shared with any 3rd parties without your consent.
- How We Share Your Information
We will only share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- If we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that sharing the information is necessary to protect the safety or security of our users or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.
- If we sell our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the buyer of our business or assets.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. After this period, we will securely dispose of your personal information.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to request that we correct any errors or omissions in your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided in Section 6 below.